[dba-Tech] OT: MS Anti spam in Outlook 2003.

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Tue Feb 22 08:58:54 CST 2005

I wanted to share this with you...

A week ago I ordered by phone a hotfix for Microsoft Exchange server
2003 at Microsoft support.
Today I called again because I never got the hotfix by mail, so they
would send it asap.
>From time to time, as today, I check my outlook folder to see if any
correct mail got into the spam folder.
Would you believe I found both Hotfix e-mails from Microsoft in my spam
folder?!

All other MS does not get blocked MS Outlook spamfilter but the hotfix
mail does....

greetz

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/onsgezin

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be <http://www.ithelps.be/>   *  www.boxoffice.be
<http://www.boxoffice.be/>   *  www.stadleuven.be
<http://www.stadleuven.be/>

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be <mailto:figures at boxoffice.be>