[dba-Tech] Enterprise Anti-Spyware tools

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Feb 24 09:08:16 CST 2005

Jon,
PestPatrol has a Corporate Edition - you can get a 30 trial from
http://ca.com/products/pestpatrol/ I have used the personal edition for a
couple of years and can highly recommend it. I have the trial edition of
Corp. but haven't tried it yet.

Sunbelt Software's CounterSpy (corporate Edition) has been getting really
good reviews but I haven't tired it yet. http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/
(Sunbelt Software used to resell PestPatrol before CA bought it-they
developed this as a replacement for it.)

Webroot has SpySweeper Enterprise
http://www.webroot.com/products/enterprise/?WRSID=7bfef45f9c55f1ad0d129d4a25
131c2d once again I have not tried the enterprise edition but the personal
edition is top notch.

HTH
John B.