[dba-Tech] Enterprise Anti-Spyware tools

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Feb 24 11:02:17 CST 2005

Thanks Jon,
I did it in the program where it says "ignore this forever". Twice and it
didn't hold. I'll let it set it back and then follow your routine. Just
oozing user friendliness...
:-(

Most Spyware programs are eventually going to find something that you don't
personally consider spyware or don't care if it is - the option to ignore is
kind of important then.

John B.