[dba-Tech] Overview of Sharepoint Server

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Feb 27 10:24:53 CST 2005

Hi Dan

I don't have the exact cost. However, it is about USD 6000 for the
server and maybe USD 100 for each seat (CAL). For a large company this
is peanuts but for our small clients it is prohibitive.

As John says, it is in the Action Pack which we do have, but we haven't
bothered installing it due to it's very limited potential caused by the
license fees.

/gustav

>>> dwaters at usinternet.com 27-02-2005 17:18:04 >>>
Hi Gustav,

Do you know what the license costs would be?  This could make the
difference
for my customer.

Thanks,
Dan