[dba-Tech] Overview of Sharepoint Server

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Feb 27 12:11:52 CST 2005

Hi Martin

That's a nice link for a 30 days trial.

>From this I also located this article by Mike Gunderloy which, I guess,
is close to the sphere and minds of our fellow listers:

"Using Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services with the Microsoft Office
System"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dno2k3ta/html/odc_OfOfficeSysandWSS.asp

/gustav

cc: AccessD

>>> mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk 27-02-2005 18:09:13 >>>
MS have a demo site up which you can use etc

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/sharepoint/trial.mspx

Martin