[dba-Tech] AV product breaches

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Feb 27 18:30:37 CST 2005

LOL.  What you forget is that the PC started from a FOUR BIT processor
called a 4004 by Intel in 1972 or thereabouts.

Do you really think that the mainframes with all that fancy stuff just
appeared out of thin air that way?  They started from machines in the
forties, made from relays and later vacuum tubes.  You may rest assured that
those old machines did not have any of that fancy stuff either.

http://folding.stanford.edu/