[dba-Tech] Visual Studio.NET

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 07:20:35 CST 2005

Chris,

I expect you've seen this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/productinfo/features/eafeatures.aspx

I have VS .NET Enterprise Architect as part of the Empower ISV MSDN Universal subscription. For my first .NET project I haven't noticed nor needed any of the Enterprise features since I'm a lone developer. I believe that the Architect version is good in a multiple developer, multiple application environment where assemblies are shared and code is shared.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI