[dba-Tech] compressed air cans?

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 18:41:34 CST 2005

there IS moisture in the air you breath out... however if you're
taking the time to take your pc outside to do it.. it'll probably be
dry by the time you get back inside the office.

on that same token.. you should NEVER EVER spray inside a box that is
ON, as in LIve, because the compressed air shoots out cold and create
condensation on your mb and in effect short circuit your product,
which is why I was looking at the reair,cuz you'd never get the same
compression ratio like the manufacturer but you'd get up to 100 uses
on it too... so that sounds appealing