[dba-Tech] Win XP user settings

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 04:25:28 CST 2005

Hi all

Does anyone know how I force a winxp pro pc to run all users at the "adjust
for best performance" setting rather than having to do it every time someone
new logs in? I'm sure it's in gpedit.msc or somewhere like that but I can't
find it...

TIA

Jon

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available on request from : webmaster at alcontrol.co.uk
ALcontrol Laboratories is a trading division of ALcontrol UK Limited.
Registered Office: Templeborough House, Mill Close, Rotherham, S60 1BZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 4057291