[dba-Tech] Office 2003

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Fri Jan 28 12:05:05 CST 2005

Yes, thanks John, but it's not for me.  I'm knee-deep in MSDN Universal
DVDs!

I let my subscription lapse, though, since there was nothing worthwhile I
wanted coming out for more than a year.  I might do the Partner thing one
day instead of MSDN - plenty of time to decide.

Meanwhile I run a mixture of flavors of Windows (2K onwards), Office (97 to
'03) and SQLS (7 and 2K) on different PCs, all for development and test
purposes of course.  (Who else but a developer would run four different
versions of Office anyway?!*!  Just have to mimic my client's setups -
within reason.)

I like the idea that you are *now* legal though ...   ;-)

John