[dba-Tech] Yet another Word question

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Jul 14 07:36:35 CDT 2005

Marty,

I did get your answer and I reinterpreted it in VB.NET and C# - my favorite
programing languages now.
I did put this interpretation here:

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/shamil_s/topics/wordautomation.htm

Hope that's OK with you - if not just give me a push to clear/add any refs
on yourself in this topic.

Shamil

P.S. One can see from posted topic why VBA/VB.NET are the most suitable for
automation programming....