[dba-Tech] Home to XP

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 10:43:29 CDT 2005

Not quite true... I bought an upgrade version... it'll upgrade from 9x, 2K,
or XP Home... but as it was a new pc, it installed it from scratch.
Apparently it gives you the choice of upgrading over the top, or formatting
and doing it all from scratch. I'd reccomend that way, because then there's
no "residue" left over from the old install.

Jon