[dba-Tech] cd-burning software

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jun 28 12:46:33 CDT 2005

Have you ever gotten iTunes to quit placeing their hidden processes into the
windows auto startup list? Between that and the QuickTime processes they
drive me nuts.

Maybe its OK if you use them a lot, I don't know.

QT and iTunes both add their hidden processes to windows auto startup list
everytime I use them. I went in and set the preferences not to do that stuff
and manually deleted the processes from the startup areas. I go to a website
that wants QT and boom its back in my startup list. I hate fighting
software!

MMJ adds itself without telling me during installation but when I delete it
manually it stays gone.