[dba-Tech] I couldn't help myself

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Mar 20 12:03:43 CST 2005

JC:

So HT sounds like it was worth the extra $12 or whatever they wanted.

Video card - Intel Extreme IV Graphics 2 - don't know what that means.  Do
you know what it is?

I don't play the games so that's not a big deal.  The only game I ever liked
was Doom and it won't play on WXP.  Didn't like Doom III at all.  So that's
that.

Neither of the boys are big gamers either - thank goodness for that.  A
little PS2 and they're done.

Yeah, they're probably emptying the pipeline.  I love obsolete equipment.
Gotta love those close-outs.

Rocky