[dba-Tech] Drive Copying

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:12:52 CST 2005

Ouch!  No, you are entirely correct, this is not a backup but a file
by file copy to another drive. It copies anything NOT on the other
drive and anything there but newer on the older drive. It's not for
everyone. The biggest defficiency from my standpoint is that it
doesn't have GENERATIONS. So if something changes multiple times but
keeps the same name I only have the one version.  Perhaps I should be
using GHOST or something to create images of the entire disk....hmmmm?

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com