[dba-Tech] Drive Copying

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 05:08:25 CST 2005

mm, there's one copy on ebay I'm tempted to get. Would you mind checking for
me Lembit if it supports backing up to a HD on a USB 2.0 port? And can you
schedule a full disk backup so I can sleep easy at night knwing my whole
disk is being replicated during my slumbers?
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk