[dba-Tech] OT:FridayHumor:Anewpetitiontosupportoutdated(?)technologies...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue May 3 03:12:19 CDT 2005

> The Peter Principle - everyone rises to their level of incompetence.
> The good ones are those who haven't reached that level yet.
Yes, you're right Stuart - I didn't know about this work:

http://www.envisionsoftware.com/articles/Peter_Principle.html

This seems to be a Universal principle.

> The US Presidency being a prime example :-)
Well, American people is lucky there is no way to change their Constitution
to prolong presidency on the third, four,... period of time. (I didn't mean
the current US president, nor did I mean any past American presidents, nor I
mean any future presidents... :))

What very probably will happen here in several years is that our
Constitution will be patched ( :( ) and the role of the president of this
country will be diminished and the role of the Prime Minister will be made
the main one in this state - one haven't be a magician to predict who will
become the Prime Minister here that time...

Best regards,
Shamil
--
Web: http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/shamil_s