[dba-Tech] MS CSS enhancements -- was Compromised IE

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:04:53 CDT 2005

John,

Yes, yes (he said testily), I know about CSS support. I was wondering
if you had any feel for the "acceptance" of the MS extensions that
only work under IE. The Filter property in particular.

To me it looks like people use Java to get visual effects more often
than they use a combination of Filter with Java. I mean, have you
noticed the use of Filter very much outside of the Microsoft web site?

Steve Erbach