[dba-Tech] MS CSS enhancements -- was Compromised IE

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Fri May 6 08:47:39 CDT 2005

I can't see anything below the top frame... I've got the menu screen with
the logo, the two buttons labelled My Deskpad and My Projects, and the
"coming" thing which changes when I hover the mouse over it, but the bottom
3/4 of the screen is blank.

Using IE6 SP1 fully updated. Might be the work firewall though...

Jon