[dba-Tech] Power cables

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue May 17 22:22:10 CDT 2005

It's a cost thing in manufacturing. It's cheaper to put in both cables than
to separate the finished goods inventory into two lots, and then someone
ships a box with the wrong cable to a customer, or you run short of one and
not the other, all sorts of additional expenses.  Cables probably cost them
a buck.

Rocky