[dba-Tech] Kids - Ya Gotta love 'em

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Wed May 18 11:13:41 CDT 2005

That's a new one on me Rocky... I'm surprised that the language settings
didn't work - did you try all the options in there? The default language,
the keyboard input language, everything?

If not, now seems like an appropriate time to learn Arabic, or at least make
Max learn it so he can figure out how to revert it :-)

Jon