[dba-Tech] Word Tables and Bookmarks Question

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri May 20 00:37:00 CDT 2005

Arthur,

You can try 4TOPS WordLink Add-in http://www.4tops.com/wordlink.htm
(shareware - 30 days free trial). It does what you need and much more
http://www.4tops.com/word_mail_merge_examples.htm

You can find it uses MS Word quote fields as place holders and bookmarks.
For tables you just have one row definition and insert as many rows as you
need on runtime but without quote fields/bokmarks - the first row keeping
definition fields and bookmarks is good enough to calculate the cell for
subsequent rows' fields.

Nothing complicated but programming of all that is rather time consuming...

Shamil