[dba-Tech] Accessing a pc

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 17 13:34:48 CST 2005

The CD is a version of XP that you can boot and run on just about any PC without
altering or installing anything on the system itself. The CD-based
version is completely self-contained. It as a zero-footprint installation of
Win XP that allows you to get at the NFTS file system on the hard drive

It is just like the CD version of Linux  Knoppix

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.