[dba-Tech] Virtual PC

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Wed Nov 30 10:21:13 CST 2005

Is anyone using Virtual PC?  I am starting to set it up, using an external
Drive on a USB, and I am wondering whether I need to bother putting a
firewall on it.  The virtual PC instances will be used for development in
the new Visual Studio 2005 / SQL Server 2005.  It seems like rather a large
computing load to impose on a virtual machine, although if there is little
traffic to the internet perhaps not.

Thoughts?

http://folding.stanford.edu/