[dba-Tech] Email Problem

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 22:50:35 CST 2005

I spent the day reformatting the HD on the portable which my 15 y.o. commandeered for high school and got so bollixed up that even he agreed we needed to wipe it. (It's WXP Home)

So everything's back together but when I configured Outlook Express for his email I was logged in to my account, not his.  So now, all his backlog of email is in OE in my account.  When I switch to his account and fire up OE there's no email there.  It's all in OE in my account.

Is there any easy way to transfer the email between WXP user accounts?

Hope this makes sense.

MTIA

Rocky