[dba-Tech] File Sharing Problem

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 27 12:00:31 CDT 2005

Just a wild guess that you might have a corrupted thumbs.db ADS file.
this is what handles your thumbnail views in explorer. It could also be
holding a  picture file open.
A reboot will/should clear it. You need special utilities to see these
files. Adaware may have an option to check thesetype of  nfts files