[dba-Tech] File Sharing Problem

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:01:19 CDT 2005

That's a pretty cool application Marty. Thanks for pointing it out. I
have installed it on both of the involved systems. It seems to have
gotten confused with the thumbs files on each though...although maybe
it worked anyway as the files were already existing on both systems
but just had different dates on each. Perhaps I need to exclude those
files.

I copied one of the vertical files and pasted the copy into the same
directory and the laptop COULD see the copy just fine.  So I then did
that to all the vertical files and then deleted the originals and
renamed the copies to the original file names and now all appears to
be well. I also found that it wasn't ALL the vertical files that were
effected, it was only ones created fairly recently.

I'm going on vacation for a week on Saturday and I will likely be
taking a bunch of photos, so I will see when I get back if the saga
continues or it it has magically gone away.

GK

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com