[dba-Tech] Rip your old LPs

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 10:39:12 CDT 2006

Nope. Just the standard one it comes with. Seemed to work fine for me
so far. I was really impressed with the quality of the results
actually. The album I picked to try was acoustic, one guy with one
instrument and it reporduced it in all it's glory. As some of the
Amazon reviews mention, the thing seems kind of cheap - it's mostly
plastic and is totally manual operation and no dust cover at all. But
it works and the results are very good. Likewise the software seems a
little bit foreign to me but after using it for an hour it was much
better and I suspect will become even moreso after some more time
spent with it.   It does have standard turntable RCA plugs on it and a
switch to put out line or phono out power on those plugs so a guy
could use it as a turntable on a regular stereo system in addition to
connecting to a computer via the USB cable.

GK