[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] Now It's Firefox

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 24 09:52:02 CDT 2006

Oh, BTW I don't use a Palm.  God willing I never will.  I don't like to
carry my cell phone and when I don't 'accidentally' forget to take it
with me, about half the time I 'forget' to turn it on.

I hope to never have a blackberry.  I don't WANT to get my email
anywhere I go.  I don't care about sports scores.  I don't care about
the stock market from hour to hour.

Guess I'm just a low tech guy.

Rocky