[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] Now It's Firefox

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Aug 24 11:06:29 CDT 2006

>... you get a reminder that it's so and so's birthday coming up on August
30th. Right Donna? <grin>

Mine is Nov 5th.  Put it in your Palm.

I'll be 52 this year, and there will  be a world wide celebration as all my
friends and acquaintances on AccessD stop to drink a pint.  Well... Actually
most of them would stop to drink a pint anyway... ;-)  But now they have an
official reason for doing so on that day.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting