[dba-Tech] MS Binder

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Thu Dec 7 23:26:38 CST 2006

Does anyone here know this technology? I confess that I know next to nothing. From what I can gather, it enables you to stitch together numerous files into a single document, then produce it as if it were one single document. Perhaps I'm wrong, but here's what I want it to do:

1. 20 Word documents
2. Glue them together.
3. Get one TOC that integrates them all, deigns the page numbers, etc.
4. I revise Chapter 4 and Save and the new document reflects the changes, repaginates, etc.

Am I asking too much? Do I have to build my document out of 255 separate Word files using Copy/Paste, or can Binder do this for me?

TIA,
Arthur