[dba-Tech] IE 7

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:51:37 CST 2006

Well, it looks neat, but like you said, it's laced into Windows in a
lot of ways. I haven't yet because I don't feel like having bleeding
edge security flaws in a browser that has OS privileges. At least if
Firefox has flaws, the worst it can do is execute something with
limited user level privs.

Josh

On 12/11/06, Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
> Windows is nagging me to install IE7.  I use Firefox but I know IE is laced
> into Windows in lots of interesting ways.
>

> Should I do it?
>

> Rocky

Josh McFarlane
http://www.joshmcfarlane.com
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein