[dba-Tech] QuickBooks (was: IE 7)

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 13 12:02:54 CST 2006

Hi James,
Intuit sent out a notice on this, I didn't get it but some of my clients
did.

QB 2004 doesn't work with IE7 - I had a client experience that issue (I had
to unistall IE7 and mark it to not download with Windows Critical Updates).

I don't know about QB 2005, but will soon find out as I have clients using
it.

QB 2006 does work with IE7 (I have client using that too). I think you have
to have the auto update feature on or do a manual update.

BTW, anything worth the upgrading from 2006 to 2007?