[dba-Tech] Spam trace

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:25:18 CST 2006

On 12/02/06, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
> Can't be traced fro the headers, then? (Just fishing here.  I have no
> idea what I'm talking about.)

It can be traced via the headers, sort of. Unfortunately the headers
can be forged too.

Assuming that the headers you posted are all the headers, and they
haven't been forged, the e-mail came from 213.208.215.253

It's these 2 headers that tell me that:

But, I wouldn't bet your coffee money on them not being forged.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"