[dba-Tech] [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: Norton Strip mdbs

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:24:42 CST 2006

Rocky,

I read the message you quoted regarding the deletion of the
attachment.  That sounds to me more like a firewall issue.  I use
ZoneAlarm and it has an option for quarantining attachment types you
define.  Do you have the Norton Internet Security option; that is, the
Norton firewall active?  Maybe that's the culprit that's deleting the
attachments.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI
http://TheTownCrank.blogspot.com