[dba-Tech] Sound and video

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:51:13 CST 2006

Erwin and Bryan,

The Catalyst software did the trick.  My system now recognizes the
Radeon 9550 as it should.

I remember looking at the ATI Radeon page that Bryan mentioned and
seeing the download instructions for the Catalyst software...but I
hadn't installed the .NET Framework yet, and I wanted to do things in
order as I was installing three versions of Visual Studio and two
versions of SQL Server.  Once those were installed properly I simply
forgot about the Catalyst requirement of having .NET installed first.

Thank you again.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI
http://TheTownCrank.blogspot.com