[dba-Tech] [Fwd: [Fwd: Welcome to the "dba-Tech" mailing list]]

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 18 13:01:58 CST 2006

    Oh, goody.  At last.  Now I start with my Thunderbird questions.  I
don't find the help all that helpful.

1) Is there a way to do multiple signatures like OE?
2) Is there a way to insert the signature when doing a reply? (OE had
that in the menu bar)
3) Figured this one out myself-->Is there a setting to trigger spell check on send?
4) Is there a way to globally set all recipients to be able to accept
text and HTML so that I don't get that message every time I send?

The spam filter's beginning to work! It caught one today.

MTIA

Rocky