[dba-Tech] Barrett-Jackson Auto Auctions

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:34:39 CST 2006

The care value thing is mostly about how many of them there are. I'm
guessing the Hemi Cuda you saw was a convertible?? There just were not
that many Hemi Cuda's built. And many of the ones that were made were
probaby wrecked. How many XKE's were built??

There were 11 Hemi Cuda Convertibles built in 1971 and only 7 of those
were sold in the US.

Have a look at this article....
http://money.cnn.com/2003/06/26/pf/autos/cuda/

This one had a bit of $4.1Million. It was the last one made
http://vintagecars.about.com/od/historygreatmoments/ss/hemicuda_rw.htm
http://vintagecars.about.com/od/historygreatmoments/ss/hemicuda_rw_2.htm

Yes a V12 Jag would be a cool car. I wouldn't turn down either of them
if they were offered. Hard to beat TORQUE. The hemi definately had
that. Either would be to valueable to actually drive though. I'll take
just a relatively common car so I can actually drive it,

GK