[dba-Tech] Barrett-Jackson Auto Auctions

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Jan 22 14:58:24 CST 2006

Well, I had a BMW 2002 tii a couple of decades ago and it remains my
favourite car that I ever owned. But mind you, I never owned an XKE, merely
experienced the joy of driving one briefly. I also drove (never owned) a
Porsche 911. Wow! But frankly, I'd rather have a Sharapova. LOL. Although
the Hantuchovas are no slouches either.