[dba-Tech] Start-->Programs

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Mar 23 22:09:53 CST 2006

Stuart,
Good point. I forgot all about that!

One should definitely check the windows add/remove applet before deleting an
uninstall shortcut for a program. Some years ago I actually had an
"Uninstall" folder for those rogues that don't list themselves with Windows.
I haven't noticed one for awhile now. If I do have any I guess they must be
good programs because I haven't had to unistall them :o)