[dba-Tech] Recovering CD-R

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 14:33:04 CST 2006

Do anyone know of any software that will recover the files on a
multi-session CDR that got hosed.

Here's the scenario:

A friend of mine (no really it WAS a friend and not me) created a
multi-session CDR to backup his files.

The last time he added files to the CD he was too impatient and
ejected the CD prior to it finishing writing. Now all that is
accessible is the last session's 3 files. All the previous files
aren't visible.

Does anyone know if the previous sessions' files are recoverable or
did he just lose a lot of vacation pictures?

I believe that the CD was created with Roxio.

I thank you and he thanks you.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"