[dba-Tech] AVG

Ralph Bryce ralph at inweb.co.uk
Tue May 16 16:50:42 CDT 2006

Hi Rocky

Here's a comparison between the two:

http://www.grisoft.cz/softw/70/filedir/presale/cmpsheets/mm_pfp_cmp_us_2.pdf

For me the best reasons to pay money are the excellent and timely tech
support
I've received from the company and the ability to schedule scans and
updates,
which you can't in the free edition

Ralph Bryce

ps Dumped Norton ages ago - never looked back...but I also use NOD32 which
is
excellent but not free.