[dba-Tech] FW: AN Old Dog of a Machine

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Nov 10 09:28:03 CST 2006

Gary:

Not sure what's inside this piece of...work...but spending any money on it
isn't in the cards.  It has a Reinstallation CD with windows ME but when I
boot from it it doesn't give the option to format the hard disk.

With 128MB RAM I would be reluctant to try W2K even if I had a disk (might
have one actually in my Dell P3 box).

There is a drivers and utilities CD so I think I'm OK there.  It's just
getting the disk wiped and the OS installed to begin with.  Then, he just
wants to use it as a spare - wireless to the router - bit of WP maybe, but
mostly net browsing.

Rocky