[dba-Tech] Boot off of D: drive

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Nov 17 13:49:30 CST 2006

LOL, OK.  I guess I need to be more explicit.

How do I:

1) Get rid of the dual boot so that the system automatically boots into
Server 2003.
2) Get rid of the C: drive and slide a raid drive into it's place.
3) And REALLY reaching here, migrate all the software stored on my D: drive
onto that C: drive.
4) Have it all work when that is done.  ;-)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting