[dba-Tech] PC Anywhere

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Sep 7 11:19:48 CDT 2006

I use PC Anywhere with one client and I've been using Netop Remote Control
per Gustav's advice a few years ago. It is much nicer than PCA.
http://www.netop.com/netop-1.htm

There are some free remote controls out there but I haven't found one I'm
happy with.

The other thing that may work is something like GoToMyPC which is IIRC web
based, so only the client installs anything. www.gotomypc.com

HTH
John B.