[dba-Tech] PC Anywhere

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Sep 7 19:20:17 CDT 2006

Sorry, no idea. It just so happens that I told me Dad that I wouldn't help him anymore unless he used XPpro, so he's had that ever since I got him a new computer last year. I don't have time to explore the LogMeIn site to see what they have to say. I don't see any reasome why Home wouldn't work though, as LogMeIn runs in the systray.
Kathryn