[dba-Tech] Slow broadband

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:41:55 CDT 2006

Some of the speed test sites have utilities to test your settings. I
have used the one at;
http://www.dslreports.com/tools

It's called TWEAK TEST and is near the bottom of the tools page.It's a
Java app that doesn't actually change anything just transmits a file
back and forth and then displays results - you have to enter info
about your connection and system to get the results and
recommendations.

GK