[dba-Tech] Outlook Profiles

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 21 12:37:01 CDT 2006

LOL, I notice you aren't asking IT that question.  ;-)

I am guessing that each profile has it's own associated mail box, so if you
whack the profile... The mailbox file itself MIGHT still be there but you
will no doubt need to import the emails / addresses etc into the outlook
mailbox still in use so that you can see all your correspondence.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting