[dba-Tech] Outlook Profiles

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Thu Sep 21 13:47:08 CDT 2006

Well, I'm almost there.  I added the mailbox (MATS) to my outlook tree
and when I sent mail to it, it shows up.  Problem is when I was using
the MATS profile I created a rule that forwarded the email to my Outlook
Inbox and even though I deleted the MATS profile, the rule I created
under the MATS profile still works.  Any idea how to delete the rule?

Ed Tesiny
EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us