[dba-Tech] [SPAM SUSPECT] Re: OT: Is anyone into controllers?

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 26 08:27:57 CDT 2006

That may be a case of "better to buy it".  It is probably quite easy to
control the motors, but the professional controllers for telescopes
automatically sense the position of the telescope using GPS, do tracking to
account for the movement of the earth while viewing etc, plus they have a
database of all the objects.

Of course if your manufacturer doesn't offer one then it might be up to you.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting